(click for an enlarged image)
Each of our practitioners is independent and their payment methods vary. Some take insurance for acupuncture, or auto-accident massage therapy.
It would be helpful for you to call your provider in advance to determine what your coverage is. To help facilitate your first appointment, here are specific questions to ask your provider regarding your alternative care coverage.
- What is my annual maximum for complementary care/acupuncture services?
- Am I limited to a dollar amount or a maximum number of visits?
- How much coverage or how many visits do I have left?
- Does my plan run on a calendar year? When does that end?
- Do you need a referring physician?
- What is my deductible and how much have I paid this year?
- Is there a co-pay and what amount does insurance cover?