(click for an enlarged image)
Each of our practitioners is independent and their payment methods vary. Some take insurance for acupuncture and auto-accident massage therapy.
It would be helpful for you to call your insurance in advance to determine what your coverage is. To help facilitate your first appointment, here are specific questions to ask your representative regarding your alternative care coverage.
- What is my annual maximum for complementary care/acupuncture service?
- Are my benefits shared with other services (i.e. chiropractic or naturopathic)?
- Am I limited to a dollar amount or a maximum number of visits?
- How much coverage or how many visits do I have left?
- Does my plan run on a calendar year? When does it renew?
- Do you need a referring physician?
- Is there a deductible and if so, how much has been covered so far this year?
- Is there a co-pay and what amount does insurance cover?